I must say that buying a rotisserie chicken at Costco for $4.99 and then using it for multiple meals is the way to go! That’s the joy of planning out a menu…you can stretch what you eat if you know what you will be using it for so you get the most bang for your buck! Not only will I be using the chicken for two of our dinners this week, but whatever is left will be tossed in my salads for lunches. Ka-ching!
Our budget for groceries this week was $75 and I used $53. Thank you Mr. Chicken for your help! Here’s what we’re eating this week:
- BBQ Chicken Pizza & Salad (recipe coming this week)
- Whole Wheat Garlic Pasta with Broccoli Rabe & Parmesan
- Baked Chicken Taquitos & Salad
- Honey Walnut Tofu with Broccoli
- Baked Potatoes, Chili (frozen leftovers) & Nutritional Yeast
- Black Bean Burritos & Corn
- Date Night!
What’s on your menu? Let me know!