Here’s the menu for the week. As you can tell, pregnancy hormones are dictating the addition of protein into our otherwise mostly vegetarian lifestyle. I’m also trying to make a point to eat salmon as much as I can for the wonderful Omega-3 fatty acids that will absolutely ensure a smart baby with a spectacularly above-average brain! I do what I can.
1. Vegan Pesto (request for repeat by the Hubs)
2. BBQ Chicken w/ Israeli Cous Cous & Grilled Zucchini
3. Quinoa Risotto & Roasted Asparagus
4. Honey Seared Salmon, Salad and Smashed Sweet Potatoes
5. Wet Bean & Cheese Burritos & Salad
7. Date Night