Eating has been a challenge lately and it’s hard to know what to plan to eat. This little lime-sized, half an ounce baby either makes me horrendously nauseous and causes me to have to stuff my face to get any sort of relief or have major cravings for everything outside of the house. Oh dear. I’m trying to get many different genres of food in so hopefully during the week something will sound good to me.
So, here’s what we’re eating for the week. What are you all eating? I’d love to know!
- Orrechiette with Rapine & Italian Sausage
- Chicken & Veggie Stir-fry with Brown Rice
- Wet Bean & Cheese Burritos & Sweet Corn
- Ginger Salmon, Rice & Roasted Asparagus
- Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken & Brown Rice
- Date Night