Okay…I know I said we were doing a month trial on no wheat and no dairy for Sadie, but life happened this week and we discovered something. Because I was so busy finishing up my Lactation certification, and was dealing with an exhausting and grumpy teething girl we had a few slip ups in our endeavor.
Through the mishaps we learned something though. The times Sadie had the slightest amount of dairy, she immediately broke out and got itchy. The few instances where she had wheat, she remained the same.
So for the sake of sanity and thinking we’re finally really onto something, we’re putting wheat back in this week and keeping dairy out to see if we are right.
So confusing, I know!
Here’s what we’re having for dinner this week:
- Panko Crusted Lemon Butter Chicken & Couscous Salad
- Sweet and Sour Tempura Chicken, Brown Rice & Green Beans
- BBQ Chicken Pizza (sub cheese for Sadie)
- Falafel & Salad
- Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes & Salad
I’ll also be posting on some dairy-free kid (and adult) friendly snacks I’m making this week:
- Tahini-free Hummus
- Crunchy Baked Garbanzo Beans