We’re really starting to get the hang of Sadie’s diet of no wheat and no dairy now and there’s no going back. She hasn’t been sick since we eliminated both, which is a record. Her eczema that went unhealed since 6 months old is completely cured.
We’ve narrowed down some major food finds that she loves:
- Pasta: Ancient Harvest Quinoa or Lundberg
- Bread: Rudi’s Spelt
- Tortillas: Corn or Food for Life Brown Rice
- Yogurt: So Delicious Coconut Milk Yogurt
- Cheese: have yet to find a really good one that I’m willing to shell out the money for. She loves Goat Cheese with anything in the meantime.
- Cream Cheese: Tofutti
- Milk: Goat Milk, but we’re trying Rice Milk this week since it’s 1/3 of the cost. If not, we’ll try Hemp.
- Snacks: fruits, veggie straws, snap peas, Annie’s fruit snacks, fruit leathers, Gorilla Munch, Envirokidz rice bars, Mi-Del chocolate chip cookies (for special deserts)
- Pepperoni Quinoa Pasta
- Pinto Beans & GF Cornbread
- Black Bean Burgers, Sweet Potato Fries & Roasted Corn with Chili-Lime Butter
- Apple Arugula Quinoa Salad
- Roasted Chicken & Herb Potatoes