This week is a busy one full of Dr. appointments and fun things to do with my Sadie girl while I am still mobile enough! I have a constant slight panic in the back of my head now that I only have 5 weeks left until due date (if that). I’m trying to tie up loose ends around the house, prep for the necessary, and still find the time to enjoy the present.
Sorry to say, as much as I love food, it’s LOW on the priority list of things I care about. Not to mention that I don’t have much room in the belly for food anyways!
Here’s what we’re eating though:
- Falafel (freezing half…the hubby couldn’t be more happy)
- Black Bean Quesadillas & Salad
- Quinoa Pasta & Pan Roasted Garlic Brocolini
- Chicken Piccata & Cauliflower Mashed “Potatoes” (I omit half and half and use Chicken stock and throw in some garlic)
- Homemade Pizza (freezing a couple batches of dough)