Due to some lovely contractions and life getting in the way, much of our menu last week ended up with simple Black Bean Quesadillas, sandwiches, and family bringing over food. Hopefully this week I can get some stuff accomplished!
Here’s what we’re eating this week:
- GFDF Pizza (freezing some extra dough)
- Orechiette with Broccoli Rabe and Italian Sausage
- Falafel (freezing a batch)
- Chicken Piccata & Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes (replace milk for chicken stock and garlic)
- Turkey Burgers & Sweet Potato Fries