We’ve made it past the 6 week mark since we had Jonah now and I’m ready to get my kitchen back to normal mode. I’ve grown tired of dinners that I can whip up in 15 minutes or less and am craving healthier fare. First and foremost because I like my fruits and veggies, but I’d also like to fit into my pre-prego jeans ASAP!
So we’re strapping the little people into the stroller and taking over the Farmer’s Market to stock up our poor, cold, empty fridge.
Here’s what we’re having this week:
1. Cheesy Quinoa Cakes w/ Garlic Lemon Aioli & Salad
2. Pasta & Roasted Broccoli
3. Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas w/Refried Beans
4. Pan Seared Salmon & Roasted Spaghetti Squash w/Herbs
5. Tomato Basil Goat Cheese Soup & Grilled Cheese
6. Friday- Shabbat with the clan