Jonah is six months old today and it has flown by!
The wonderful thing about this age is that his personality is really beginning to shine through. This is the age where while I am pregnant, I envision the most. He is such a cuddly, smiling, affectionate little man and he has captured our hearts completely!
- Being carried by Mama
- Watching Sadie jump
- Sitting up
- Crawling backwards
- Holding your hand while he’s nursing (melt my heart)
- Rough housing with Daddy
- His big boy car seat. He can’t see Sadie anymore very well, so he has nobody to keep him entertained.
- Teething. What baby does?! But this boy’s pain threshold is at zero.
- Being put down and watching someone leave the room.
- Being away from Mama. We’ve only put him in the nursery at church 2 times so far and both times were a disaster. He does okay with Nana & Papa watching him…he only cries, not screams. Poor baby.
- Sitting up unassisted for prolonged amounts of time
- Crawling backwards. He likes to pull himself up on his arms, then down on his belly, stick his butt up in the air and scooch back and repeat
- Two bottom front teeth
- Propping himself up on all fours
- He responds to his name
- Language development is right on track
Known allergies as we start solids to keep record of:
Intolerant (maybe allergic to with further testing):
- Apples (2nd solid food tried on Monday)
Stats from the Dr.:
Weight: 19 pounds 5 ounces (75%)
Height: 26.5 inches (50%)
Head Circumference: 44 cm. (50%)