Attention all local, lucky Mamas of Orange County! You’re invited to sign up for a Busy Bag Exchange! If you have a toddler between 1-3, this is the exchange for you!
Busy Bags are great, self-directed, developmentally appropriate activities contained in a bag that your little one can enjoy during nap times, during quiet times throughout the day, to take on the go, for the Doctor appts, etc.
The first 15 people to sign up get in on the action.
Here’s how it will go down:
1. Sign up. Deadline for signing up is Sunday, April 29 at 10:00 pm.
- When you sign up, include which activity you have chosen to make so there are no duplicates.
2. Pick an activity you would like to make a Busy Bag for. You can click on my Pinterest link on the side bar of this blog for ideas I have collected myself, Google ideas, or check out this Google doc someone else compiled for their exchange. Once sign ups close on Sunday, April 22 at 10:00 pm you will know for sure how many bags of your chosen activity you will need to make. I will do an update post on the blog.
Guidelines when making your busy bags for the exchange:
- Keep each bag under $1 each to create.
- Make the quality of bag you would like to receive.
- Any paper included in your busy bag activity does not need to be laminated. Moms can choose to do this themselves at a later time if they would like to.
3. Come to the exchange hosted at my home on Thursday, May 3 at 9:30 am.
- Bring all of your finished Busy Bags ready to exchange with other participants in the group.
- Bring a bag or bin container for all of your new Busy Bags!
- If you can’t make it for the time of the actual exchange, but would still like to participate you can drop off your Busy Bags before the exchange date and pick up your loot at a later time.
Hurry and sign up to get your spot with the activity you’re choosing to make for the exchange left in the comment section of this blog post! This will be so fun!