Jonah is a big little man with an even bigger heart. He is my cuddly koala bear who is always ready and willing to give us the best hugs and kisses. I adore his personality as it unveils the older he gets and love his affectionate ways!
- Watching Sadie (he loves to laugh at her, usually when she does something she’s not supposed to do)
- Giggling and talking our ears off first thing in the morning
- Being held all the time
- Grabbing and putting everything in the vicinity straight into his mouth
- Rough housing
- Being outside
- The ladies
Not so crazy about:
- Being strapped in his car seat
- Watching Daddy and especially Mommy walk away
- Not being able to crawl and move as much as he wants to
Milestones & Stats:
- 20 pounds 5 ounces. No I do not overfeed him. And yes, it’s all been exclusively breast milk. He doesn’t have a roll on his body despite the chunka weight either. He’s a dense, muscle man! To put it in perspective, Sadie is 2 1/2 and she weighs in at 29 pounds. Wow.
- Crawling backwards.
- Up and on all fours trying to figure out how to crawl forward without doing a face plant.
- Pulling up on things to sit on his knees.
- Says, “Dadda, Dadda, Dadda” all the time. I remind TJ daily that at this age, his speech is meaningless and he’s perfecting his echolalia. Of course, his first real word will be “Mommy.”