We love you for so many reasons. The way you are with your little brother. The heart you have for other people. The way you feel emotions so intensely and internally. The way you are so eager to learn. The way you say the most funny, yet insightful things that go far beyond your little four years of life. They way your smile brightens our home.
We could go on and on…
Just know that you were the first to give your Mommy and Daddy the greatest calling in our lives as your parents and we thank God every day that we have you to enjoy to the fullest.
Mommy interviewed you about life as a 4 year old and here’s what you had to say…
- Favorite color…Pink and purple
- The coolest person on earth…Jonah or Karis
- Favorite toy…My princess lunchbox
- What you want to be when you grow up…A real princess
- If you could go anywhere in the world…To the pumpkin patch again but I don’t want to fall off the tree again. That was not good.
- Your favorite thing to do with Jonah…Run around the house and tickle
- Favorite thing to do outside…Play soccer with Daddy
- Favorite snack…Watermelon
- Favorite drink...Orange juice
- Favorite movie…Beauty and the Beast because the Beast changes into a nice person
- Favorite animal…My princesses (sense a theme?!)
- Favorite song…Jump into the Light
- Favorite book to read…Jonah and the Whale story in my Bible
- Best friend…Jonah Dylan
- What you like to take with you to bed at night…Usually my bear, my light, and my Bible with the Goliath story to be brave
- Favorite dinner…Vegan Pesto
We love you, our little Rae, Rae…Babushka…Sadie Roo!!!